Step, Step, Pick: How to Use the Power of Momentum to Tackle Tasks, Finish Projects & Fulfill Your Dreams
- 50% discount on retail price
- Exclusive access: free digital copy of the book (full digital copy of the book as soon as it’s available)
- Invite to the online launch party (date TBD)
What’s included in Step, Step, Pick:
- Every chapter has simple but powerful action steps to get you moving right away.
- Worksheets available right within the book to get started immediately.
- The methods described are what I use in my life and have resulted in many, many completed
projects (with more to come)!
- It is like having a mentor right by your side – you’ve got support at your fingertips.
- Regardless of your health, work or financial situation, you can put these steps into practice to accomplish your goals and finish your projects.
- You can use this advice for small or huge projects. Whether it’s cleaning out your closet or creating a 6-figure business from home, the principles apply.
- Discover how to make the most of limited time, energy and resources so you can pursue your dreams, your way.
Exciting online events and other programs to explore.
Recordings are still available! The summit is closed but you can still check out Michelle Forsyth with other leading experts in this exciting online summit. Recharge your batteries and get real advice you can start putting into practice right away!
Real clients sharing their successes.
I just want to tell you what a great thing has happened to me with the mentoring with Michelle. I have had many, many ideas, many things I’ve wanted to do, but lack the focus to do that. And by having a weekly session with Michelle Forsyth, it has brought me into focus, keeping track of what I’m doing, being accountable to her and to myself really. But isn’t it funny that reporting to somebody else makes us more accountable? I’ve made some good progress in the four weeks that we’ve been doing and I’m really looking forward to moving on with this, continuing to have our sessions until I complete the first project that we have we are working on. She asked me what was the most important and I chose working on my book. So we are focusing on that. I am working towards it every day. Well, almost every day. It’s very interesting to me that discipline is easier. self-discipline is easier when you’ve got a partner or an accountability person. And to find somebody that is as interested in what you’re doing as you are, is nearly impossible in just friendships and associations in that way. So it has been money well spent to address this with Michelle, to have her input and her workbook worksheets and work things that say, okay, where are you going and how are you getting there on paper? So I highly recommend Michelle Forsyth in her mentoring program.
Michelle. I was so grateful for your guidance, support, and crazy helpful tips! You confirmed strategy that was effective and improved areas that were less strong. After working with you. I have greater confidence to leverage the suite of InfusionSoft tools and engage compelling prospect engagement campaigns.
Thank you. Michelle, for being so easy-going and helpful in answering my questions and showing me how to navigate through a system that I once found so complex. I appreciate it!
Start Living Your Dreams
Stop struggling to complete projects.
Stop doing everything for everyone else and not living your dreams.
Start living your dreams – today.
You can do it!