You are not alone! In this episode, our debut episode, we’re talking with Giuliana Melo. This serves as an introduction to the You Can Do It too! Podcast. Our host, Michelle Forsyth, shares her experience, strategies and insights plus interviews with real people living their dreams, their way.
Some of our discussion includes:
- Find your daily practice to help you create your day instead of having it create you.
- You are love and deserve to be happy.
- How to be present and grateful in your life, even if your situation is less than ideal.
- Setting your intention for the day and what the really means for you.
- Making the best of the new normal with COVID-19
About My Guest
Giuliana is an incredibly kind woman I’ve just recently gotten to connect with directly! She is a certified Angel Intuitive, spiritual teacher, and co-author of 19 books. She has been a guest blogger Ihadcancer.com, Spiritual Biz Network and Holistic Speakers Guild. Giuliana has been a speaker at numerous MAKE A WISH events, online summits and at other public events. She is also on a personal mission to perform many acts of kindness.
Connect with My Guest
More Information / Mentioned in Podcast
- Giuliana Melo books available on Amazon
- Maya Angelou
- Who Am I, Anyway? Self-discovery guided journal by Michelle Forsyth & Marion Andrews
- Colette Baron-Reid
- Hello Fresh
Thank so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, Loving Yourself with Giuliana Melo, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “You Can Do It Too Podcast!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!