In our world where we are staying home more and self-isolating, it can feel like you’re all alone when tackling projects, remote work or being an entrepreneur. How can you write a book, run a business and raise a family? How do you overcome self-doubt that stops you from moving forward with your dreams?
In this episode, Michelle Frechette shares practical tips on writing a book, customer success and so much more. Michelle is an author, speaker, marketer, coach, blogger, the list goes on.
Some of our discussion includes:
- How to write a book based on your blog.
- Countering writing block, the answer may surprise you!
- The importance of finding your focus.
- The power of team and its impact on your success.
- How anyone can write a book, regardless of your situation.
- Overcoming shyness and anxiety to share your voice with the world.
- Whether you’re in business or not, marketing tips for everyone.
About My Guest
Michelle is a woman of many, many talents. She has also a very interesting background. Michelle is an expert in many areas, including WordPress and website design, marketing, public speaking, coaching writing. Michelle has an MBA in marketing, e-commerce and information systems from the University of Rochester and also the very prestigious Simon School of Business. Michelle is the author of A Good Firm Handshake: (and Other Essential Business Tips) and has been in web design and marketing for more than 10 years. Plus, Michelle is currently the head of Customer Success for a website called impress.org.
Connect with My Guest
More Information / Mentioned in Podcast
- A Good Firm Handshake: (and Other Essential Business Tips)
- WordCamp: WordPress conference
- WordCamp Rochester
- givewp.com: online fundraising platform
- bigorangeheart.org: well-being support for remote workers
Thank so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, Successfully Writing a Book with Full-Time Responsibilities with Michelle Frechette, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “You Can Do It Too Podcast!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!