In this episode, Marion Andrews and I discuss being “Gloriously Grateful” even with a life-threatening illness and how to start living your dreams right now. In this episode, Marion shares how she wrote her book, even though she never really wanted to be a writer plus insights and revelations she uncovered through surviving colon cancer.
Some of our discussion includes:
- This is the time now; don’t wait for a dramatic thing like a serious disease happen before you start doing what you need to do.
- The one thing you can do today to start living your dream. The answer may surprise you!
- The importance of nurturing yourself to nurture others
About My Guest
Marion Andrews is an expert in gratitude, Reiki Master and Integrated Energy Therapy Master/Instructor, an Amazon bestselling author and in December 2020, released her first solo book sharing insights and lessons from surviving colon cancer including how to connect with your spirituality and live a life full of gratitude, no matter what your circumstances.
Connect with My Guest
More Information / Mentioned in Podcast
- Gloriously Grateful on Amazon (affiliate link)
- Psycho-Cybernetics: Updated and Expanded (affiliate link)
- Caring Bridge: free personal online journal to stay connected to family and friends through any health journey
- Art Garfunkel
- Bridge Over Troubled Water (affiliate link)
- LeBron James
- Friends episode “The One Where Phoebe Hates PBS”
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thank so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on being Gloriously Grateful with Marion Andrews, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic episode updates for our “You Can Do It Too Podcast!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.