In this episode, Caroline Brewin and I discuss how to live your life with authentic confidence. In this episode, Caroline shares her journey from corporate finance to becoming an Executive and Confidence Coach.
Some of our discussion includes:
- Getting past perfectionism to take the leap into entrepreneurship
- The realities of imposter syndrome
- Dealing with the realities of working remotely, whether it’s as an entrepreneur or as an employee
- The key to making decisions at an authentic level
- Why fight or flight is not helpful in today’s world
- The importance of self-care, especially with remote work environments
About My Guest
Caroline is a professionally trained executive and confidence coach with over 18 years’ experience working in finance. Her career has led her to live in Australia, Singapore, and London. Working across leadership strategy, chief of staff and senior operations and technology roles. Caroline’s goal is to help individuals and organizations achieve outstanding growth, confidence, and keep trust levels to enable lasting exceptional results.
Connect with My Guest
More Information / Mentioned in Podcast
- CTI – Co-Active Training Institute
- Dale Carnegie
- Who Am I, Anyway? Self-discovery guided journal by Michelle Forsyth & Marion Andrews
- Simon Sinek on Love and Leadership
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thank so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on being Authentic Confidence with Caroline Brewin, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic episode updates for our “You Can Do It Too Podcast!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!