Some of our discussion includes:
- Balancing life as a side hustle freelancer with a full-time job and a family
- Transitioning from part-time to full-time freelancing
- Prioritizing your day and creating a schedule
- The importance of becoming “mission driven” in your career
- How to get started with your side hustle and starting your own business
- The difference between freelancing and entrepreneurship
About My Guest
Marie began freelancing part-time in 2014 and started full-time in 2019. Marie successfully scaled her business to over $100K. With COVID-19, Marie shifted her business in 2020 to become The Coach for Aspiring Freelancers as well as Founder of Convergence Coworking. Over the years, Marie has worked with businesses across the U.S and Canada. She has been featured on The Onest Network (Roku TV), The Hastings Harvest, The Lunchbreak Podcast, WNY Entrepreneur Podcast and Reach for the Stars Podcast, as well as in The Buffalo News, Buffalo Rising, WBEN, WKBW and more. Marie is passionate about building community both online and in-person.
Connect with My Guest
More Information / Mentioned in Podcast
- Toggl: Time tracker
- Rachel Hollis\
- The Flight Attendant on HBO
- Freelancing Females
- The Freelancers Guild
- Julie Cortes
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thank so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on being Authentic Confidence with Caroline Brewin, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic episode updates for our “You Can Do It Too Podcast!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!